Thursday, April 9, 2009

Do The Math

As we get older we start to contemplate some of life's more serious questions:


What is the purpose of life?

What brings true happiness?

Do I really have a houseful of kids and a
mortgage payment?

Would it be possible to make Bill and Melinda Gates the legal guardians of my children should I meet an early demise?

Last night, as I lay pondering these things, I realized that one unanswered question still weighs heavily on my mind.

How many diapers have I changed in my lifetime?

And so, after developing a scientifically precise formula, I set out to find the answer.

Average number of diapers used per day x
Number of days per year x
Average number of years in diapers x
Number of children

My findings were absolutely astounding! According to my calculations I have changed at least 27,375 diapers in my lifetime! This does not include any diapers changed before I became a mother or the diapers of other people's children.

So... Wonder Woman, STEP ASIDE-- I am officially nominating myself as one of America's most amazing women!


No comments:

Post a Comment