Thursday, December 18, 2008

An Introduction Of Sorts

For some time I have contemplated starting a blog, but somehow in my mind the idea of "Blogger Mom" seemed to be right up there with "Minivan Mom", "Soccer Mom" , and "Home Room Mom"... not that there is anything wrong with these titles, but I just wasn't ready to go there yet.

Well, after the events of today (which, by the way, was like most days here at the Rancho), I discovered a secret long held by Blogger Moms. Blogging is great therapy! If you are tempted to inflict bodily harm upon any of your offspring -- just blog! If you need to remember how wonderful your husband is and why you fell in love with him in the first place-- just blog! If you need to be in denial that your house is a disaster and there is no possible hope short of a miracle of ever catching up on laundry -- just blog!

So, in these times of economic hardship I have decided that blogging is much less expensive than paying a therapist. And, while my little boys are running around in their underwear at 10:30 p.m. and the living room has already been filled with water once today -- I will just blissfully blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment